Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Experience at ABDC tour in LA

My sis and I weren't gonna go to the LA show in the beginning because we just couldn't afford it. So I went on my favorite radio station (Power 106) and saw that they were giving out 2 tickets to the ABDC show in LA. We called them and we asked about it and they asked us if we wanted it. Of course we said YES! lol. So we got 2 free tickets and got pretty good seats. The show was AMAZING! I loved the Super Cr3w and JabbaWockeeZ battle, it was too cute! The special guests for the LA tour was Fysh 'N Chicks, Kaba Modern, and Colby O Donis the singer. Let me tell you, LA was soooooo HYPED!!! lol. Before the show began we saw Joe Larot from the JabbaWockeeZ with some friends and NO ONE was around him because they don't know that he's one of the 4 guys that weren't in the show. We asked him if we can take a pic with him, he is so chill, dope, funny and a good singer! lol.
Ok so after the show I met up with my friends (Jabba Fam) Brian, Wendy and her friends. We went looking to see if the crews were going to meet their fans, so we turned a corner and saw a lot of people waiting, stading behind a little fence. So we went in the crowd. Break sk8 first came out, then Kaba, and Fysh, and Fanny pak. One of Wendy's friend is so in love with Beau from Fanny Pak, he gave her his headband. :)
A lot of the fans have left because of course they were waiting for Super Cr3w and JabbaWockeeZ and they came out 3 hours later. They came out like around 1 am. First Rainen and Ronnie came out. And when Ronnie came out, I kept hitting my sister because I was too excited to see Ronnie. lol. Well Rainen and Ronnie went to the crowd to the left first so we (my sis, Wendy, her friends, and I) decided to just talk to Beau. After we saw Rainen coming towards us and he saw me with my shirt (the jabba fam shirt, peace love jabba) and said to me "oOoOoOoOo Hey Jabba Fam!" "yep" was all i can say. lol. Then I asked him if he liked the books that Jabba Fam made for JabbaWockeeZ and he said that he loves it so much and thank you. So I took pics with him. He's really sweet.
After I took a pic with him, I went to Ronnie. :D He hugged my sis and I and his hugs are AMAZING! lol. So i asked him if he has ever worn our shirt (jabba fam shirt) and he looked at it and said "oh yeah we had!" lol. So I took a pic with him. Then I called my friend Fefa, because she loves Ronnie also, and I asked Ronnie if he can talk to Fefa. So he grabbed my phone and talked to her. It was so cute! lol.
Ok so after Ronnie was done talking on the phone to Fefa I went to Ben (Abenamar) and I asked him the same question. If he has every worn our shirt. Same answer. lol. After we took pics with him I called my other friend Jessica (big sis) from NC and I asked Ben if he can talk to her on the phone. When he was talking to her I heard him say "don't trip, its ok" lol. Then some lady interrupted him by telling him where to put his bags, so he had to go. :( But Jess was so happy. Later she told me that he said that because all she kept saying was "OMG OMG OMG OMG" lol. cute!
Then we went to Do Knock who was already signing someone's shirt. Wendy was there also and when Wendy saw me coming she told Do-Knock "Do-Knock, there's a Jabba Fam here!" and pointed at me. And he said "Jabba Fam! Where!?" and saw me and my sis and then said "oOoOoOoOo Hey I remember you guys! from the b-day videos" lol. Then he came to us and hugged us and my sis told him that she was the one who bought him his b-day gift that I gave him at the finale. And he said "That was youuuuuu!? awwwww thank you so much! I loved it!" putting his hand to his heart. lol. And he asked my sis "Weren't you fighting some girl" and my sis looked at him confused. "noooo" she said and Do-knock was like "oh nvm then." lol. We were still confused, but we took pics with him.
After Do-Knock we saw Mike Murda and asked if we can get a pic with him, so we did, and I called my friend Macy who loves him. I asked Mike if he can talk to my friend Macy from Miami and he said "hey lacy" and i said "nooooo macy lol" "ooooh hey macy" lol. That was cute. He was the longest conversation on the phone. lol. After he finished talking to her we saw Rockadile.
Rockadile saw my shirt and he said "oOoOoOoOo Jabba Fam!" so we took pics with him. Before I took a pic with him he sneezed like about 3 times and stumbled everywhere. lol. I'll just say this here, but Rockadile was drunk. They had a little party after the show.
After when I was about to leave, I saw Cris from Jabba and he said "hey sweetie" and saw my shirt :D and we took pics. We couldn't meet the rest of the guys because they had to leave so fast so they can go to Vegas for their next show. :(
I was with my mom leaving and she told me that an asian guy walked by her and she told him "excuse me, I'm a parent of one of the kids out there meeting everyone, they're crazy about you guys" "awwwwwwww thats sweet" and shook her hand and he asked her "do you watch the show?" "YES" my mom said. "awwwwwwwwwwww thank you!" and he hugged her. lol. When my mom was looking at our pics she pointed at the pic of Ronnie and said "it was him!" "OMG mom! he's my favorite! my husband!" lol. So Ronnie hugged my mom. lol CUTE! and that was it. :)
All in all I had a great time, except waiting for like 3 hours and they had to leave quick. Randy Jackson just had to have a meet and greet and party in LA! ugh! oh well atleast I met them! I hope I can meet the rest of the guys soon! :) Oh and when i'm nervous I smile BIG! lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: